Friday, May 28, 2010

Introductions are in Order

Well since this is the first post of my personal blog I thought I'd start out by telling everyone a little bit about myself. My name is Cheyenne and I am 17 years old. I am an aspiring photographer and although my family loves to call me a hippie I definitely have my dark side. I currently attend a Multimedia and Design program at Green Mountain Technology and Career Center in Hyde Park and next year I plan on attending a Computer Networking program here at GMTCC. I have a very large and always fun family and an absolutely marvelous boyfriend named Justin. As of today we have been dating for about one year and five months and I couldn't be happier. I also absolutely detest lung cancer. In the past year and a half I have lost one uncle on each side of my family to lung cancer.

Well I suppose that before I begin to ramble I should warn you...some of my blogs will be dark and probably occasionally disturbing, some of them will be very sappy and love-sick. Some of them will be me venting when I get angry and other times they will simply be me rambling on about random thoughts.

You have been warned, read at your own risk.

I hope you enjoy my blog and I also hope I haven't scared you off yet.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I will read my comments and if I find a comment to be overly negative I will delete it.